VINTAGE WOOL RUG 11x13 ANTIQUE HAND-KNOTTED big oriental handmade 10x13 10x14 ft
10'9" x 13'2" hand knotted authentic antique rug (early 1900s estimate) made of fine wool and natural vegetable dyes. No holes, tears, stains, animal or smoke. Double tied Persian knots upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty.
Quality lamb kurk sheep wool and old world natural dyes. Unbeatable old world dye techniques unmatched even today. Colorful rich tones includes an earthy pomegranate antiqued red field with accents in the indigo blue teal green aqua blue coral wheat and earth tones.
Dye sources of pomegranate beet madder root indigo weld larkspur bark and others! Beautiful geometric tribal timeless design and authentic. Some small antique wear over the century but very good for the age, beautiful and clean as you can see. See all 12 images and closeups.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 9'2\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 9'2\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Multicolored
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 12'5\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage handknotted oriental traditional carpet
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Status: good condition, clean, authentic
- stock number: 4274
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)