VINTAGE WOOL RUG 10x13 ANTIQUE HAND-KNOTTED big oriental handmade carpet 10x14
Colorful 9'9 x 13' ft hand knotted authentic antique rug in A+ excellent top mint condition possible (early 1900s estimate) made of fine wool and natural vegetable dyes. No holes, tears, stains, animal or smoke.
Double tied knots upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty, millions of knots in this piece. Unbeatable old world dye techniques unmatched even today. Tree of life, prosperity concepts and ancient symbolism.
Striking and colorful rich tones includes reds blue indigo earth tones among many. Dye sources of pomegranate beet madder root indigo weld larkspur bark and others! Lifetime item, authentic, old world quality and superb condition.
See all images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: clean, authentic, A+ condition
- Pattern: Oriental
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 9'9\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Color: Multicolor
- stock number: 5165
- Material: 100% Wool
- Item Length: 13' ft
- Brand: vintage handknotted oriental traditional carpet
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Type: Rug
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Style: Antique
- Theme: antique, persian rug, vegetable dye, authentic, real, genuine, big clean authentic, high kpsi knots, traditional
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 9'9\
- Culture: Caucasian