ANTIQUE WOOL RUG 7x11 HAND-KNOTTED vintage handmade oriental heriz 8x10 7x10 ft
7x11 A+ excellent top condition and clean hand knotted vintage authentic rug (early to mid 1900s estimate). The pile of the rug is mint condition, even, full and original without repair.
The rug has been professionally cleaned and has even pile. No stains, tears, holes, animal or smoke. Double tied knots on two foundation layers for another century of durability, use, value and beauty.
This special carpet is made of fine lamb kurk wool and natural vegetable dyes by skilled crafts people from around Mt. Rich spectrum of red from pomegranate madder root and beet, dark to light blue from indigo grape lilac hyacinth and centaurea cyanus, wheats gold and tans from larkspur and weld. Light green to emerald or teal also. See all 12 images and closeups.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 7 x 11 ft
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Geometric
- Item Width: 7 ft
- Regional Design: Persian
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Oriental
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Multicolored
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 11 ft
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage antique tribal farmhouse heriz serapi rugs
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Status: A+ condition, clean, authentic
- stock number: 4327
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)