ANTIQUE RUNNER RUG 3x13 BLUE WOOL HAND-KNOTTED vintage handmade handwoven 3x14
3'1" x 13'4" ft authentic and clean, excellent A+ mint condition antique hand knotted runner rug (early 1900s estimate). Natural vegetable & mineral dyes. No stains, tears, holes, animal nor smoke issue. Beautiful fortunate blue tones in the field dark to indigo: natural color variations light to dark spectrum shades from organic dye oxidation over the century as seen in images, an affect called'abrash' by curators and collectors. Old world dye techniques still unmatched.
Accents of green light blue red cream and more... All naturally derived from pomegranate, beet, indigo, hyacinth and many more sources.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 3'1 x 13'4\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 3'1\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Oriental
- Type: Runner
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Blue
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 13'4\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage handknotted authentic tribal geometric
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Status: Clean, authentic, A+ excellent condition
- Stock Number: 4694
- Descriptors: farmhouse southwestern old genuine authentic long
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)