ANTIQUE ORIENTAL RUG 10x13 handmade RED VINTAGE WOOL HAND-KNOTTED carpet 10x14
10'2 x 13' hand knotted, authentic vintage rug (early to mid 1900s). Made of fine silky wool and vegetable dyes with amazing hue variation unmatched by modern techniques. No stains, holes, tears, animal or smoke.
Double tied knots for added durability. Millions of individually hand tied knots. Field tone is red with very subtle purple undertone. Accents include navy, indigo, coral, pink, emerald, safe, mint, teal, sky, cream, earth tones among many. Vibrant, clean, durable, authentic and of course, beautiful.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: Clean and authentic
- Pattern: All-Over
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 10x13ft.
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Color: Red
- stock number: 2793
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Item Length: 13' ft
- Brand: Handknotted big farmhouse fine kpsi genuine
- Department: Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Type: Rug
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Note: Signed by master weaver
- Style: Antique
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 10'2\
- Culture: Caucasian