9x12 VINTAGE WOOL RUG ANTIQUE HAND-KNOTTED big oriental handmade red tribal 9x13
9'2" x 12'5" A+ mint condition hand knotted authentic vintage rug (early to mid 1900s estimate) made of fine wool and natural vegetable dyes. No holes, tears, stains, animal or smoke. Even original pile and fringe, no repairs.
Double tied persian knots upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty. Top quality lamb kurk sheep wool and old world natural dyes. Unbeatable old world dye techniques unmatched even today. Colorful rich tones includes a pomegranate red field with accents in the indigo blue teal green earth tones and more! Dye sources of pomegranate beet madder root indigo weld larkspur bark and others!
Beautiful geometric tribal timeless design and authentic. See all 12 images and closeups.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 9'2\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 9'2\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Multicolored
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 12'5\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage hand knotted oriental traditional carpet
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Age: 1900-1939
- Status: A+ mint condition, clean, authentic
- stock number: 4278
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)