9x12 GREEN ORIENTAL RUG ANTIQUE HAND-KNOTTED WOOL vintage handmade carpet 10x12
9'6" x 12'4" ft authentic hand knotted striking antique muted sumptuous green/blue rug (very early 1900s estimate). Made of fine purpose bred lamb sheep wool and vegetable dyes with amazing hue variation unmatched by modern techniques. Professionally cleaned with no stains, animal, or smoke. Fine tight even pile and profile.
Double knotted upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty. About 150 knots per square inch per foundation layer for approximately 300 effective kpsi or around 5 Million hand tied knots in this piece for another century of value, utility and beauty.
Dark and light blue, teal and mint green, and more. Natural dyes from indigo, hyacinth, iris, weld, larkspur, saffron and others. See all 18 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 9'6\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Item Length: 12'4\
- Suitable For: all
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Antique
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 9'6\
- Culture: Caucasian
- Status: good condition and clean
- Pattern: Oriental
- Color: Green
- stock number: 5126
- Material: 100% Wool
- Brand: handknotted fine clean big persian rug
- Type: Rug
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Theme: vegetable dye, persian rug, big ceal real genuine authentic, high kpsi, dark navy blue, big real authentic genuine area rugs
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Production Technique: Knotted