9x12 ANTIQUE RUG BIG WOOL HAND-KNOTTED red blue handmade VINTAGE oriental carpet
9'5" x 12'2" A+ excellent top condition genuine antique rug. Hand knotted from fine kurk lamb sheep wool and natural dyes by skilled weavers. Double knotted upon two foundation layers for durability, millions of knots over all.
No stains, holes, tears, animal or smoke. Double tied knots on two foundation layers for centuries of durability. Old world laborious vegetable dye techniques still unmatched. Vibrant red field, dark blue border, many great accents. Natural dyes oxidize over the century giving multiple tones of reds and blues, an effect called'abrash' by curators and collectors.
Dyes from pomegranate, beet, indigo, among many natural sources. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: A+ superb condition and clean
- Pattern: Oriental
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 9'5\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Color: Red
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Item Length: 12'2\
- Brand: handknotted handwoven farmhouse big clean genuine authentic area
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult
- Type: Rug
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Stock Number: 4940
- Style: Antique
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 9'5\
- Culture: Caucasian