9x12 ANTIQUE HERIZ RUG HAND-KNOTTED big WOOL oriental handmade carpet 9x13 real
9'2" x 12'5" A+ mint condition hand knotted authentic vintage rug (early to mid 1900s estimate) made of fine wool and natural vegetable dyes. No holes, tears, stains, animal or smoke. Even original pile and fringe, no repairs.
Double tied persian knots upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty. Top quality lamb kurk sheep wool and old world natural dyes. Unbeatable old world dye techniques unmatched even today. Colorful rich tones includes a pomegranate red field with accents in the indigo blue teal green earth tones and more!
Dye sources of pomegranate beet madder root indigo weld larkspur bark and others! Beautiful geometric tribal timeless design and authentic. See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets".
The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 9'2\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Item Length: 12'5\
- Pile Type: Normal
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Antique
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 9'2\
- Culture: Caucasian
- Age: 1900-1939
- Status: A+ mint condition, clean, authentic
- Pattern: Geometric
- Color: Multicolored
- stock number: 4278
- Material: 100% Wool
- Brand: hand knotted traditional real genuine farmhouse rugs
- Type: Rug
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Theme: heriz, serapi, caucasian, persian rug, vegetable dye, farmhouse, genuine, authentic, clean
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Production Technique: Knotted