8x11 RED VINTAGE WOOL RUG HAND-KNOTTED antique oriental handmade navy blue 8x10
8'2" x 11'2" Excellent condition genuine vintage rug completely hand knotted with fine soft lamb kurk sheep wool and vegetable dyes (early to mid 1900s estimate). No holes, rips, tears, stains animal or smoke.
Professionally cleaned before placed in storage. Double tied knots on two foundation layers for durability. About 200 hand tied knots per square inch, millions of knots in the rug. Signature of master weaver woven on one end. Red field, dark blue border of indigo to navy spectrum, and accents including light blues cream beige earth tones.
Natural dyes from pomegranate beet madder root cochineal lilac indigo bark larkspur weld and more. Great and clean condition vintage item from a bygone era. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets".
The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 8'2\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Traditional
- Item Width: 8'2\
- Regional Design: Persian
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Pattern: Oriental
- Type: Rug
- Features: 3D Effect, Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Red
- Culture: Persian
- Item Length: 11'2\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage authentic handmade traditional big carpet
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1950
- Status: excellent condition, clean and authentic
- Signature of weaver: yes
- Stock Number: 3913
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)