7x10 ANTIQUE RED RUG HAND-KNOTTED WOOL VINTAGE ORIENTAL fine kpsi handmade 8x10
7'3" x 10'2" ft excellent A+ top condition, hand knotted, real antique rug (early 1900s estimate). Made of fine lamb kurk sheep wool and vegetable dyes with amazing hue variation unmatched by modern techniques. No stains, holes, tears, animal or smoke. Double tied knots upon two foundation layers for durability, finely and durably knotted.
Millions of individually hand tied knots (about 300 knots per square inch). Background is multi tone red with accents including light blue, dark blue navy, aqua, teal green, persimon, cream, earth tones and more! Dyes oxidize over the century giving a beautiful light to dark spectrum shades of colors called'abrash' by collectors.
Natural vegetable dyes from pomegranate, beet, madder root, indigo, lilac, hyacinth, weld, larkspur, and more! This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: excellent condition, clean, authentic
- Pattern: Oriental
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 7'3\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Color: Red
- stock number: 4918
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Item Length: 10'2\
- Brand: traditional oriental handknotted big fine carpet
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby
- Type: Rug
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Style: Antique
- Theme: vegetable dye, oriental rug, persian rug, authentic clean real genuine, abrash, fine kpsi, farmhouse, bohemian
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 7'3\
- Culture: Caucasian