6x9 ANTIQUE ORIENTAL RUG VINTAGE BLUE WOOL carpet HAND-KNOTTED handmade 7x10 ft
6'6" x 9'6" ft hand knotted, authentic antique worn rug in clean and ready condition, very early 1900s estimate. Made of fine wool and vegetable dyes with hue variation unmatched by modern techniques, light and dark tone on tone color effects called'abrash' by curators and collectors as seen in closeups. There is antique wear, low pile or foundation, repair (last picture), color variance over the century.
In fact price is too low. Double tied knots on two foundation layers for a lifetime of durability and fine beauty. You will not be able to wear it out for another 100 years of use. Millions of individually hand tied knots. Hard to find size, colors, quality, and authenticity.
Dyes from indigo, lilac, hyacinth, iris and many more. See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: authentic vintage, clean condition
- Pattern: Oriental
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 6'6\
- Regional Design: Persian
- Color: Blue
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Item Length: 9'6\
- Brand: handkotted large real authentic old worn farmhouse rugs bohemian
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby
- Type: Rug
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)
- Stock Number: 5094
- Style: Antique
- Theme: vegetable dyes, persian rug, authentic real genuine, clean traditional red blue, fine high kpsi, big large long palace oversize area rugs, navy blue dark blue, fine kpsi
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 6'9\
- Culture: Caucasian