5x8 ANTIQUE ORIENTAL RUG HAND-KNOTTED WOOL handmade vintage red blue carpet 5x9
4'10" x 8'6" genuine hand knotted vintage rug (early 1900s estimate). Hand knotted from purpose bred kurk sheep fine wool and natural dyes by skilled weavers. No stains, holes, tears, animal or smoke. Double knotted upon two foundation layers. Very fine and quality made.
Vibrant with reds, dark and lighter blue, and more! Naturally derived dyes from pomegranate, beet, madder root, vermilion, indigo, lilac, weld, larkspur among many.
See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 4'10\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 4'10\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Oriental
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Red
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 8'6\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage oriental handmade traditional area rugs
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Status: clean, authentic
- Stock Number: 4529
- Signed by master weaver?
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)