4x6 VINTAGE BLUE WOOL RUG HAND-KNOTTED oriental antique handmade caucasian 3x6
3'8" x 6'2" A+ mint condition, clean, hand knotted, authentic, vintage rug made of wool and vegetable dyes (mid 1900s estimate) caucas / caucasian regions. No stains, tears, holes, animal or smoke. Dark blue background and earth tones accents.
Old world dye techniques still unmatched! Almost 300 knots per square inch.
See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets".
The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Japan, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Macau, Maldives, Pakistan.
- Size: 3'8\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Tribal
- Item Width: 3'8\
- Regional Design: Persian
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Blue
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 6'2\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage hand knotted caucasian tribal rugs
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1940-1950
- Status: A+ condition, clean, authentic
- Wool Foundation: yes
- Stock Number: 3865
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)