4x6 ANTIQUE WOOL RUG HAND-KNOTTED oriental handwoven tribal old heriz caucasian
4x6 vintage hand knotted rug made of wool and natural vegetable dyes early 1900s estimate. Wool pile on wool foundation rug from the southern caucas / caucasian regions.
Professionally cleaned before placed in storage. No animal, smoke or stain.
Unbeatable old world dye techniques. See all 12 images and closeups.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 4 x 6 ft
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 3'10\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Multicolored
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 6 ft
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: antique vintage farmhouse tribal geometric carpet
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Foundation: Wool foundation
- Status: Clean, authentic vintage
- Stock Number: 4483
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)