4x10 ANTIQUE RUNNER RUG WOOL HAND-KNOTTED vintage handmade oriental heriz 3x10
3'8" x 10'1" Superb A+ condition, genuine, hand knotted, antique runner rug (very early 1900s estimate caucas / caucasian regions). Natural vegetable & mineral dyes. No stains, tears, holes, animal nor smoke issue. Natural, beautiful color variations from organic dye oxidation over the century as seen in images (called'abrash' by curators and collectors). Old world dye techniques still unmatched.
Great authentic antique, period piece with valid historic feel. Red pomegranate rust indigo navy blue coral cream earth tones.
See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 3'8\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 3'8\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Runner
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Red
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 10'1\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage hand-knotted authentic antique caucasian
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Status: A+ condition, clean, authentic
- Stock Number: 3794
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)