4' x 7'1 Hand Knotted Blue Tribal Vintage Wool Zanjan Oriental Area Rug
Blues, Terracotta, Ivory, Yellows, Browns, Greens. No holes, stains, odor, damages. This is a vintage rug. It has restorations and low pile, See pictures.
If you have any questions or concerns please send us a message and. We will respond in a timely manner.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "mycony" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Item Thickness: 3/8 Inch
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 4' x 7'1\
- Custom Bundle: No
- Regional Design: Zanjan
- Item Length: 7'1\
- Pile Type: Normal
- Suitable For: Any Room
- Department: Adult
- Care Instructions: Avoid Harsh Chemicals
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Zanjan, Tribal, Geometric
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Hand-Knotted, Washable, Afshar, Tribal, Geometric
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 4'
- Culture: Persian
- Pattern: Zanjan, Tribal, Geometric
- Pile Height: Medium
- Color: Blues, Terracotta, Ivory, Yellows, Browns, Greens
- Material: Wool
- Brand: Zanjan
- Type: Area Rug
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Theme: Zanjan, Tribal, Geometric
- Time Period Manufactured: 1920-1949
- Production Technique: Hand Knotted