3x7 VINTAGE BLUE WOOL RUG HAND-KNOTTED ANTIQUE oriental runner handmade 4x7 4x6
3'6" x 6'7" hand knotted, vintage, authentic A+ condition runner rug from the caucas / caucasian regions mid 1900s estimate. Wool pile on wool foundation. The rug has been professionally cleaned.
No stains, tears, holes, animal or smoke. Very finely knotted about 250 per square inch.
Blue and earth tones and more. The item "3x7 VINTAGE BLUE WOOL RUG HAND-KNOTTED ANTIQUE oriental runner handmade 4x7 4x6" is in sale since Wednesday, September 22, 2021. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in Austin, Texas.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 3'6" x 6'7" ft
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby
- Style: Tribal
- Item Width: 3'6" ft
- Regional Design: Persian
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly
- Color: Blue
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 6'7" ft
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: antique vintage tribal geometric oriental carpet
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1950-1959
- Status: A+ condition, clean, authentic
- Foundation: Wool pile on wool foundation
- Knots per square inch: approximately 250
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Stock Number: 4305
- Type2: runner