3x6 ANTIQUE RUNNER RUG WOOL HAND-KNOTTED VINTAGE handmade handwoven old heriz
2'10" x 5'6" ft authentic vintage hand knotted wool antique runner rug in very good condition (very early 1900s estimate south caucas / caucasian regions). Natural vegetable & mineral dyes. No stains, holes, tears, animal or smoke.
Double tied knots upon two foundation layers for durability. Beautiful tone on tone color variations from light to dark from organic dye oxidation over the century called'abrash' by curators and collectors.
Old world dye techniques unmatched even today sourced from pomegranate beet indigo and more. A bygone era and quality. See 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: authentic, clean, vintage
- Pattern: Geometric
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 2'10\
- Regional Design: Persian/Oriental
- Color: Multicolor
- Material: 100% Wool
- Item Length: 5'6\
- Brand: antique tribal caucasian geometric old farmhouse
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby
- Type: Runner
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)
- Stock Number: 4894
- Style: Antique
- Theme: vegetable dyes, persian rug, caucasian, fine kpsi area rugs, real genuine authentic
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 2'10\
- Culture: Caucasian