3x16 ANTIQUE WOOL RUNNER RUG HAND-KNOTTED VINTAGE heriz handmade geometric 3x15
3'4" x 15'9" ft authentic and clean hand knotted antique runner rug (early 1900s estimate). No stains, animal nor smoke issue. Natural vegetable & mineral dyes. Natural, beautiful color variations from organic dye oxidation over the century as seen in images giving lighter and darker tones (called'abrash' by curators and collectors). Old world dye techniques still unmatched.
Reds, dark blue, coral and more sourced from pomegranate beet madder root indigo and others. There is some antique wear over the century but durable for another century of use and beauty. Unusually long and slender authentic item.
See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets".
The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 3'4\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 3'4\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Runner
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Red
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 15'9\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage handknotted authentic old tribal farmhouse
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Status: clean, authentic
- Stock Number: 4622