3x10 VINTAGE WOOL RUNNER RUG HAND-KNOTTED ANTIQUE heriz handmade geometric 3x9
3'3" x 9'8" authentic and clean, excellent A+ condition hand knotted antique runner rug (early 1900s estimate south caucas / caucasian regions). No stains, animal nor smoke issue.
Natural vegetable & mineral dyes. Natural, beautiful color variations from organic dye oxidation over the century as seen in images giving lighter and darker tones (called'abrash' by curators and collectors).
Old world dye techniques still unmatched. Many shades of antiqued soft coral red, brown, dark blue, and more sourced from pomegranate beet madder root indigo and more.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 3'3\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 3'3\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Runner
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Multicolored
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 9'8\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage handknotted authentic old tribal farmhouse
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Status: clean, authentic, excellent condition
- Stock Number: 4620
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)