3x10 VINTAGE WOOL RUNNER RUG HAND-KNOTTED ANTIQUE blue dark caucasian heriz 3x9
3'3" x 9'7" Genuine hand knotted vintage runner rug (early 1900s est caucas / caucasian regions). Deep dark blue, dark navy to black effect depending on your own lighting.
No stains, tears, holes, animal nor smoke issue. Natural vegetable & mineral dyes. Natural and beautiful color variations from organic dye oxidation over the century as seen in images, darker or lighter tones, (called'abrash' by curators and collectors). Old world dye techniques still unmatched to this day.
Dye sourced from indigo beet pomegranate and more. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets".
The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Size: 3'3\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Traditional
- Item Width: 3'3\
- Regional Design: Persian
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Pattern: Geometric
- Type: Runner
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Blue
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 9'7\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage handknotted geometric tribal runner
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Status: A+ condition, clean, genuine vintage
- Stock Number: 4061
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)