3x10 ANTIQUE RUNNER RUG WOOL HAND-KNOTTED vintage heriz old handmade geometric
3'4" x 9'11" ft excellent genuine hand knotted good and clean antique runner rug (early 1900s estimate caucas / caucasian regions). Natural vegetable & mineral dyes.
No stains, tears, holes, animal nor smoke issue. Natural, beautiful color variations from organic dye oxidation over the century as seen in images (called'abrash' by curators and collectors). Old world dye techniques still unmatched. Double tied knots and finely crafted, will last generations.
Great authentic antique period piece with valid historic feel. Great colors include a spectrum of earth tones, blue, green, cream and more.
Dye sources include pomegranate, beet, indigo, lilac, larkspur, weld, etc. See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 3'4\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Item Length: 9'11\
- Suitable For: all
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Antique
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 3'4\
- Culture: Caucasian
- Status: A+ condition, clean, authentic
- Pattern: Geometric
- Color: Multicolored
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Brand: vintage hand-knotted authentic tribal caucasian
- Type: Runner
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)
- Stock Number: 4929
- Theme: vegetable dye, kpsi, persian rug, runner, heriz, caucasian, authentic, genuine
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Production Technique: Knotted