2x12 ANTIQUE RUNNER RUG WOOL HAND-KNOTTED vintage handmade heriz 3x12 narrow big
2'6" x 11'10" ft superb A+ genuine, hand knotted, antique runner rug (very early 1900s estimate or late 1800s, caucas / caucasian regions). Natural vegetable & mineral dyes.
No tears, holes, animal nor smoke issue. Natural, beautiful color variations light and dark from organic dye oxidation over the century as seen in images (called'abrash' by curators and collectors).
Old world dye techniques still unmatched. Field tone in the antiqued desert terra cotta earthy spectrum, multiple tones with earth tone accents. Great authentic period piece with historic validity. See all 12 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Status: authentic vintage, clean
- Pattern: Geometric
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 2'6\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Color: Multicolored
- Material: 100% Wool
- Item Length: 11'10\
- Brand: handknotted authentic long tribal farmhouse real
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby
- Type: Runner
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Stock Number: 5077
- Style: Antique
- Theme: vegetable dyes, persian rug, narrow long runner rug, southwestern texas texan western native american navajo area rugs
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 2'6\
- Culture: Caucasian