10x13 RED ANTIQUE RUG HAND-KNOTTED vintage oriental handmade carpet 9x12 10x14
9'6" x 12'10" Very good condition for the age genuine vintage rug completely hand knotted with fine sheep wool and vegetable dyes (early 1900s estimate). Millions of individually hand tied knots in this rug.
Each knot is also tied twice upon two foundation layers. Professionally cleaned before placed in storage. No stains, holes, rips, tears, animal or smoke.
Only very small amount of antique wear over the century. Vibrant red from pomegranate and beets, and blues dark to light from indigo and lilac sources. Accents include green, gold, cream, and earth tones among many. Natural organic dyes oxidize over the century giving many tones of each major color darker or lighter, a beautiful effect called'abrash' by curators and collectors. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets".
The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda.
- Size: 9'6\
- Shape: Rectangle
- Handmade: Yes
- Production Technique: Knotted
- Department: Baby, Boys, Girls, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Style: Antique
- Item Width: 9'6\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Pattern: Oriental
- Type: Rug
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Color: Red
- Culture: Caucasian
- Item Length: 12'10\
- Room: Any Room
- Brand: vintage handknotted authentic large big farmhouse
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1939
- Stock Number: 3910
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)