10x12 ANTIQUE ORIENTAL RUG HAND-KNOTTED WOOL vintage ivory handmade carpet 10x13
9'10" x 12'4" ft authentic hand knotted striking antique in ivory and blues (very early 1900s estimate). Made of fine purpose bred lamb sheep wool, real ivory silk accents, and vegetable dyes with amazing hue variation unmatched by modern techniques. Professionally cleaned with no stains, animal, or smoke.
Fine tight pile and profile with some antique wear over the century but just as beautiful for another. Double knotted upon two foundation layers for another century of durability and beauty. About 150 knots per square inch per foundation layer for approximately 300 effective kpsi or around 6 Million hand tied knots in this piece for another century of value, utility and beauty. Natural dyes from indigo, hyacinth, iris, weld, larkspur, saffron and others.
An authentic item with historical weight and valid authenticity. See all 20 images and closeups. This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets".
The seller is "wtiemwor" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 9'10\
- Regional Design: Traditional-Persian/Oriental
- Item Length: 12'4\
- Suitable For: all
- Department: Unisex Baby & Toddler, Boys, Girls, Unisex Kids, Teens, Adult, Baby, Kids, Teenagers, Adults
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Antique
- Features: Allergy Friendly, Anti-Slip, Antistatic, Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, Fire Resistant, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area)
- Weave: Hand-Knotted
- Room: Any Room
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 9'10\
- Culture: Caucasian
- Status: Clean, authentic
- Pattern: Oriental
- Color: Ivory / Blue
- stock number: 5131
- Material: 100% Wool, Real Silk accents
- Brand: handknotted fine clean big persian rug
- Type: Rug
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Theme: vegetable dye, persian rug, big ceal real genuine authentic, high kpsi, big real authentic genuine area rugs
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Production Technique: Knotted